Saturday, July 17, 2010

害怕SPM的到来

spm is coming soon..i m very scare..mummy always think i play..play in yf..everday go yf.........but..do u think i really din scare about my spm..my future..i also hope i can score in exam..i also hope i can get good result...but always get a poor result...not becoz of d low marks..is when d exam ques is given.. i dun know how to do..one ques also tak faham,,,especially d chemistry..i agree i m very lazy..lazy 2 make revision..dun know why...jia ren always think that becoz of d church..pls..stop think in this way..please!!!...i blame myself..dun know how 2 appreciate my time..dun know how 2 use my time wisely..actually i m very worry..i wan go sg 2 study..i wan have a good future..i wan same v ptk..haiz...is strive will sucess???..i will try..GOD..help me...

No comments:

Post a Comment